Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Spring appears to just around the corner

I guess an indication that spring is almost here, the dUMB aSS was driving through the parking lot announcing to the world he/she has a 4-wheeled stereo system.

Couldn't miss it.

In fact it could be heard a few rows away and then as got closer, it's windows rattled.

I'd love to put a Louisville slugger right through the side window just to advise the driver that a stereo is no big deal. Most every car has one now days. Even my 8 year old suburban has a pretty dang good system. No problems at all hearing the words while listening to MacTalk or Rant of Dakota, I just don't share with everyone in a 50 foot radius.

Makes me cringe knowing it's almost time for the the 2 wheeled mufflerless leg removers to start cruising.

I used to live on a street corner with a stop sign. Never failed whenever the 2 wheelers stopped at the sign during the night they couldn't leave quietly.

The person that invents a muffler that cannot be removed will be a millionaire.

I wonder what happens when the dUMB aSS meets the loud 2 wheeler?
(can't hear the other one since they are already deaf ? )

-

-

1 comment:

Good Ol' Boy said...

Hee hee CY- I know what you mean. The kiddies with the thumping bass drive down Boyd and you can hear it inside my house.
I've always worried what driving an old IHC diesel tractor with no cab, poor muffler, and an AM radio blaring from the fender into my right ear might have done to my hearing. Probably nothing compared to what kids are doing to themselves nowadays, huh?
Say, why doesn't someone answer that phone?